Thursday 5 December 2013

NOW 5th December 2013

There were a few things I wanted to write about today.  One was the importance of doubters and skeptics for the development and refinement of ideas, but i'm going to save that one for another time and instead talk about spiritual confidence.

I used to be super-insecure about my spirituality.  I felt like a bona-fide weirdo freak of the highest order, and I think that came across.  For a long time I was like an alien rabbit caught in the headlights of the evil cover-up FBI guys from The X-Files.  It was not fun.  But I think it was useful, because now i'm the opposite, and it's almost like I had to feel how imprisoned I was within myself to fully embrace the freedom as those bars crumbled.  

Now I have immense spiritual confidence, and with it immense spiritual freedom, and it is very, very powerful.  I know I have gold.  Gone are the days when I felt like i'd be burdened with a big burning coal that I was responsible for, now I know that I have what all human beings are looking for, and it has transformed my life, and it helps me to help others so much more.

Sharing a spiritual message is infinitely enabled by having confidence in the message.  When I was younger and I tried to express my thoughts through all my insecurity and fear it  all came out as a garbled mess and I felt myself shrinking in the glare of those I was trying to reach out to.  But now I can share what I want to share with total ease, charm, confidence and it changes how they receive the message.  They see how I am, they see my confidence in what i'm sharing, and, I guess, they figure what i'm sharing must be meaningful and significant for me to be able to express it with such conviction.  

Don't get me wrong.  I don't evangelise in the slightest, but I have a canny ability to move even the most mundane conversation into something of more depth and meaning, and I find that the vast majority of the time others are open and receptive to that development.  If not then it's quite obvious and I can just let it be.  But from my experiences it is obvious that there is a deep thirst in people for something more.  This lunatic society is starving people of their true life and most people very quickly recognise truth when it is shared, and most people want more of it.  Fortunately, after years of inner terror, I am now in a position where I can freely share with others and, it seems, have a positive impact on them.  

I am very, very grateful for this.  I love nothing more than to love others and to serve them and benefit them in any way that I can.  To have that in my heart and feel so unable to offer it for so many years was very painful.  But that's gone now!  I still have my doubtful moments, but I think that is a Virgo thing, we are apparently very insecure by nature and in need of a lot of reassurance, but that's cool, I always figure that so long as i'm aware of something then I can use my pretty mind to turn it into something positive.

Anyway, the point of this is that spiritual confidence is going to be vital in the years ahead for humanity.  Confidence can be very easily confused for arrogance.  Now, i'm not at all arrogant, and no-one who knows me would say otherwise.  In fact, no-one has ever called me arrogant, because i'm just not.  But even that fear of being perceived as so needs to be put aside a little because humanity really, really needs people to start standing up and speaking up now.  It is imperative.  

That's pretty much the whole purpose behind this blog... Not just me standing up and speaking up, but in me standing up and speaking up giving others permission to stand up and speak up.  I'm not going to be cowered by skeptics and cynics.  They can keep their tin.  I have gold.  I know I do.  I'd love to share it with them, but not for one second am I going to let their tin cast a shadow over the preciousness of what I have.  They can sneer, wax sarcasm, roll their eyes, dismiss and ridicule for all they like, but it doesn't change the truth, and it doesn't change the joy of living the truth.  

So if you happen to come across these words and you want to help so much but feel afraid to do so then, please, fear not, stand tall, speak your heart, there is truly nothing to fear (except assassination hoho), and for every little tin pot basher who puts you down there will be a million gold diggers who will embrace you with endless love.  Believe!

A bit mainstream, but it cannot be denied the beauty of this tune...



No comments:

Post a Comment