Tuesday 10 December 2013

NOW 10th December 2013

I was going to share a story about honesty paying off, but I can't be bothered.  It's so boring telling stories.  Alas, let it be known, honesty is good.  That's right... Good.  Which sums up my energies at the moment.  I volunteered today and now i'm heading back out to town to go to The People's Assembly, which is a meeting group tackling the austerity measures.  I hope they are up for real action.  I can't be bothered (either) with waving placards and leaflet campaigns, not unless they are aligned with real action.  And by 'real' I mean action that works, not just action for the sake of action and to appease our conscience a little.  The thing is, I am so contrary, so un-ruleable, so committed to the wellbeing of all human beings that I really do not give two hundred and eleven shits about the government, the law, or any other authority that acts against what is right. 

I just want to destroy this system.  Not so much through action against the system, but by creating a new idea, offering a new vision, and then living and breathing it for all to see the beauty of it.  No-one needed to denounce horses and their carriages to sell the benefit of the car.  Likewise, other than maybe to get some attention and to kick some shins, I really don't want to waste my energies tearing down what is already obsolete and moribund.  Let it die.  No need to kill it.  Watch the death float by.  It's curious to see the advocates of revolution trying to mirror and repeat revolutions of times gone by, because what is happening now and is soon to happen is going to be nothing like what is expected.  This will be the work of divinity, not hatred and anger.  A compassionate revolution.  I'm rambling, too tired at the moment to think straight.  This is me NOW.  Good, huh?    

No comments:

Post a Comment