Tuesday 17 December 2013

NOW 17th December 2013

I haven't posted properly for a few days.  I've been so active and engaged with the Austerity Ends Here (AEH) page that i've almost forgotten to write here, or simply not had the mental energy to do so.  I'm in a curious position with the AEH campaign.  I have over 300 likes in just one week of activity, which is very encouraging, but it's still only a fraction of what I need.  I need to expand my recruitment methods.  I think at the moment that most of the 'likes' I have are empty, in so much that I don't think they are committed in any way to what I am proposing, but that is okay, I have time and ideas to inspire them! 

My best friend is an online marketing professional so he is going to share his ideas on how to get more support.  That is good.  I've always thought that his skills would be very hand in my ongoing efforts to change the world.  His ability to connect with the wider world through the internet will be very powerful when aligned with the right message and action.  I hope this is it!  
Volunteering is going well.  The lunchtime meditations are up and running and doing well.  I'm averaging around 7-8 per session, which is fine for now, as there are many others interested who i'm sure will begin to come along in due time.  

Other than that i'm planning a silence and fast for over the Christmas week.  I'll go into more detail about that closer to the time.  For now, I am mentally sagging.  That Christmas week will be much needed and very helpful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment