Friday 13 December 2013

NOW 13th December 2013

Another tired day.  I don't know what is the matter with me.  I just feel so tired at the moment.  I'm getting good nights of sleep, but when I get up I just want to sleep longer.  I think i'm eating enough for the amount of physical activity I do.  Maybe not though.  Life is good at the moment... it's exciting, and that is all anyone can ask for.  I just wish I had the mental energy to write about it here.  I'm sure I will at some point.  The lunchtime meditations are going well.  Today there were seven of us, which is great for the third day, and a good few of them really seemed to get a lot out of the meditation.  It's been a curious last few weeks for me.  I've been so pro-active, so determined in accomplishing my aims.  It's quite unusual for me!  I think it is part me and part the conditions.  It just seems like the right time, both for me and the service.  I hope it continues.  It's fun!  I want to help make it the best service possible.  I want to help as many addicts as possible.  Especially spiritually.  May all living beings be happy.  May all living beings be free from suffering.  Bless you all.    

No comments:

Post a Comment